Our Charity - The Mustard Seed School Lunch Program
About The Charity
The Mustard Seed School Lunch Program is designed to assist families and schools with food security by providing nutritious lunches.
They are continuing to supply lunches to students during our current health & economic crisis. Currently, they are making 750 - 850 student lunches every week, which are delivered to schools by Mustard Seed volunteers. They were also able to expand their program to rural areas including Sylvan Lake, Delburne, Elnora, Bowden and Innisfail. The needs for kids experiencing poverty are immense, and are not limited to Red Deer.
Each lunch costs approximately $2, so make yourself a goal to feed a student in Red Deer for a month ($40), six months ($240) or a year ($360)! Every little bit helps and the sky is the limit. Gather your family and friends, get a team going, and let's work together to make a huge impact on the lives of school children in Red Deer!
100% of all donations for The Mustard Seed School Lunch Program received through the Red Deer PCN Women's Fun Run will go to benefit children in our community.
Thank you for your support!
Here's how YOU can help!
1. Donate on EVENTBRITE - this can be done when you are registering for the race or as a stand-alone donation anytime up until May 8th.
2. Donate on Package Pickup Day (May 7th) by cash, cheque, credit or debit.
3. Share The Mustard Seed's ONLINE FUNDRAISING page to friends and family!
4. Check The Mustard Seed's website for a list of urgently needed items, or to volunteer.
5. Take part in the Mustard Seed's HAWAIIAN HULA DASH CHALLENGE!