Enjoy these free printable race bibs, available for anyone who would like to wear one. Just click on the image and a printable pdf will pop up. Also, because you will be printing these on regular paper, you may want to reinforce the edges with tape so it doesn't tear while you are being ACTIVE on May 9th! Then just use safety pins to attach to your shirt. There is also an 8 1/2 x 11 Coloring Page/Window Sign below!
Race Bib - #1
Race Bib - Custom GO4RUN
Race Bib - Fill in your own number, message or drawing
Race Bib - "I Run Because..."
Race Bib - "I Walk Because..."
Race Bib - Color Your Own
8 1/2 x 11 Coloring Page/Window Sign
We're using SignUp.com to organize our volunteer positions. Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see all volunteer positions available: Check back next year!
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact our volunteer team below and we will sign you up manually.
Any questions? Please contact our Volunteer Coordinators:
Barbara or Rhonda at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's how YOU can help!
1. Donate on EVENTBRITE - this can be done when you are registering for the race or as a stand-alone donation anytime up until May 10th.
2. Share The Mustard Seed's GOFUNDME page to friends and family!
3. Create your own GoFundMe page (Need help setting one up? See our Help Guide)
3. Check The Mustard Seed's website for a list of urgently needed items, or to volunteer.